Graphic Designer – Jakarta, Indonesia
We’re looking for a Designer that can blend graphic design skills and production artist tasks that will be a part of our Marketing team and our growth as a brand in the F&B/Hospitality technology. Our ideal candidate will be creative, resourceful, meticulous to help create brand consistency and reinforce brand guidelines throughout the company.
We are looking for team players, strategic doers who are interested in sharing their knowledge and creativity across multiple mediums and production platforms including print, report and brochure layout, PPT presentations development, creation of web-ready graphics, animated GIFs, video editing, and photography.
What You’ll Do:
- Conceptualize and produce high-quality, creative, print and digital solutions for marketing collateral/campaigns and materials.
- Coordinate artwork and layout development for a wide variety of projects with fixed deadlines.
- Collaborate with content specialist, digital marketing analyst to develop graphic solutions that simplify complex ideas for diverse audiences in the regional markets
- Help develop conceptual skills, sharing design critique, and providing and receiving constructive feedback on visual, layout and creative ideas.
Skills You Need:
- A degree in degree Graphic/Visual/Web Design.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.) as well as Microsoft Office programs including PowerPoint on a Mac platform.
- Strong creative portfolio that must include data visualization and demonstrated use of varied typography, colour-theory, grid-based design, and white space.
- Photography and Video editing skills desired.
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.
- Organized, focused, and detail and deadline-oriented.