Integration & Support Lead – Jakarta, Indonesia
- To manage the Support & Release Management team
- To be responsible for up-time and health of all Tabsquare systems and services operating in production environment.
- Responsible for overseeing maintenance works (minor change request) and bug fixing on all systems running in production environment.
- To manage a team of Support engineers (in rotating shifts) and also Release engineers (DevOps).
- To resolve customer issues/incidents, including identifying software defects, working through integration issues and driving forward solutions to various application performance
- Handle internal and customer escalations timely to drive or turnaround positive customer satisfaction
- Manage internal handover contracts between development units or project teams
- To oversee and ensure resolution of issue (support tickets) until completion, within the SLA
- Provide technical leadership to team members through coaching and mentoring
- To provide timely update to management and business partners regarding critical outages until resolution
- Drive the implementation of monitoring tools and automation including integration to customer service helpdesk systems.
- To plan and manage all oversee all system deployments to production environment including publishing of mobile apps to App Stores
- Employ best practices in managing system deployments, rollbacks and in handling support crises
- Min 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Must have experience managing or leading a small team (3 – 10 team members)
- Have minimum 3 years hands-on programming experience in any programming language.
- Must have strong knowledge in both RDBMS and NoSQL database platforms. Hands-on experience with MySQL and PostgreSQL is an advantage.
- Highly customer focused and result oriented
- Experience with AWS / GCP and its suite of cloud solutions is a big plus point.
- Analytical and able to confidently make informed decisions when necessary
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Industry knowledge in Retail / E-commerce will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly proficient in English (written and spoken)
2 Kallang Ave #06-17,
CT Hub Singapore,
Level 12 Grosvenor Place,
225 George Street, Sydney,
NSW 2000, Australia
Suite 8, 44 Ellingworth Parade,
Box Hill, VIC 3128,
12 Kerry Road, Archerfield
Brisbane, QLD 4108, Australia