Senior Interaction Designer – Jakarta, Indonesia
- Validating ideas and designs using split A/B tests and product performance.
- Collaborating and communicating professionally with clients and internal teams.
- Designing user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups.
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Staying abreast of UX trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Developing interactive reporting dashboards and different types of visualizations.
- Creating rapid prototypes to validate design concepts with stakeholders and customers.
- Highly detailed communication of design principles + direction, as well as design specifications to engineers
- Manage multiple tasks
- Resolve associates’ issues effectively and efficiently
- Proven ability to appropriately escalate issues to management
- Provide a climate for motivation and support
- Manage to appropriately delegate task
- Manage to create sophisticated, reusable, innovative, and user-friendly components
- Work as a member of an, energetic, product team to create solutions that advance the business objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 3 years of UX or interaction design experience;
- Proven well-designed examples of responsive grid-based layouts. Strong work portfolio that demonstrates systematic and creative design thinking as well as a deep understanding of UI/UX best practices.
- Strong ability to recognize and predict use cases and user interaction, including happy path as well as edge and corner cases, and incorporate them into designs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (the ability to effectively sell an idea).
- Deep understanding of information design / architecture, gestalt principles, and user psychology.
- Ability to manage time wisely across projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
- Proficiency in graphic design, motion graphics, digital art, a sensitivity to typography, color, layout, and a general awareness of materials/textures.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including waterfall and agile methodologies.
2 Kallang Ave #06-17,
CT Hub Singapore,
Level 12 Grosvenor Place,
225 George Street, Sydney,
NSW 2000, Australia
Suite 8, 44 Ellingworth Parade,
Box Hill, VIC 3128,
12 Kerry Road, Archerfield
Brisbane, QLD 4108, Australia