Technical Writer – Jakarta, Indonesia
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit operational procedures and manuals
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Produce electronic documentation in addition to hard copy manuals
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Explain scientific and technical ideas in simple language.
- Able to gather or compile user requirements from customers, product owners or other
- Study drawings, specifications, mockups, and prototypes.
- Create user documentation for a variety of material, including how-to guides and instruction
manuals that are technical in nature.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Minimum 3 year in documentation work for software development industry or server infrastructure
- Experience in writing QA reports
- Experience in writing user guide and training documentation
- Experience in writing technical documentations
- Have deep understanding of basic technical terms and able to express in layman terms for end
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills and the ability to
write technical docs for non-technical audience
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines